«Apostolos Nikolaidis»

From 1981 and on the official name of Leoforos ground is "Apostolos Nikolaidis" stadium. This ground, a monument of the Greek football, the oldest still operative in Greece and an important multi sports center is named after the "Patriarch", in honor and recognition for his devotion to the Club.

In that ground the football team of Panathinaikos has played most games in its history. In that same ground the National team of Greece has been housed for 55 years.

TIMETABLE

1908-1922
  • img description
    1908

    The foundation of Panathinaikos

    READ MORE
  • img description
    1910

    The friction and the creation of PPO

    READ MORE
  • img description
    1918

    The Shamrock as a symbol

    READ MORE
  • img description
    1920

    Leoforos starts

    READ MORE
  • img description
    1920

    The Club is renamed PPAO, from PPO

    READ MORE
  • img description
    1922

    PPO renamed Panathinaikos Athletic Club

    READ MORE
1933-1972